Wednesday, July 16, 2014

3 Card Of Encouragement

Good morning friends, 
I have a few projects to share and a warning, I will be leaving Friday and won't
be back until next Saturday with  no internet or phone, so my blog will be ON VACATION! :O 
I hope you will come back when I do :) 

My first card is the lighthouse image from Enjoy the Journey with 
the Let Your Light Shine sentiment, I cannot wait to share this card with a friend.
I used Xyron Double Sided tape for the glitter strip. 


My next card I used the cute tennis shoes and stamped them onto cork
paper and added twine- perfect for an encouragement note. 


And this last card I used the Enjoy The Journey set but I also added
The sweet turtles from the Takin' It Slow mini set.
Aren;t these amazing stamps?? I love them! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alexia Misso said...

Great cards Pinky! The stamp sets are so cute I wish I can play with them too! Enjoy your vacation ya! :)