Wednesday, October 1, 2014

IMAGINE A Tropical Life....

Hey friends, wow it's been almost a week since I had something new!
Thankfully I have been busy creating and have 5 projects to share so stay tuned. 

My first one for today is this wall plaque I created using Krylon and Clear Scraps. 
 My newest obsession is spray painting Clear Scraps and of course
as always a tropical vibe is good!
If you hit up the Clear Scraps blog today you will see a step by step
for creating this piece...
 I used the Clear Scraps Word Titles, Clear Scraps Mascils, and Clear Scraps Plaque.
Can you see the Mascil I used behind the IMAGINE?
 It's really cool "Keys N Locks" I love what it represents. 
I actually love this piece it reminds me of Hawaii and the whole thing makes me smile. 

Happy Hump day friends, stay tuned this week for more
 projects and be sure to check out Clear Scraps!!
Photobucket

No comments: